Saturday, June 18, 2016

Books and Books and Books

It's interesting how many books come out per year. I mean there are just so many that I hear about and so many more that I don't. So it's kind of weird to try and think about one favorite character from one book that I would like to meet. But I believe there is one character who stands above the rest when it comes to who I really want to meet before anyone else.

Goodfellow. Robin Goodfellow. Aka, Puck. Oh yeah.

So I'm gonna assume that you don't, off the top of your head, remember Robin Goodfellow, the Faerie Court Jester to King Oberon and Queen Titania from A Midsummer's Night Dream by William Shakespeare. But he is my favorite literary character in the history of literature. I LOVE PUCK!!!!!!! See, he's the INVENTOR of all things funny. The funniest guy I've ever known! The funniest PERSON I've ever known ando he actually inspired me to become a joking entertainer.

Now you really can't get all this about Puck from just his role in A Midsummer's Night Dream. What really strikes you is his role in the Iron Fey series. Puck plays the role of the best friend/comic relief/SUPER IMPORTANT YET SOMEHOW UNDERAPPRECIATED CHARACTER. He makes so many jokes your head could blow up! He's great!

I would want to meet Puck if I could meet any one person. I would want to just hang out for an afternoon cracking jokes and adventuring around the Fey Court, pulling pranks on all the unfortunate people who pass by us. XD

That would be so amazing! Yep! I found what I'm dreaming about tonight!

PEACE ON EARTH AND A GOOD PRANK TO ALL!!!!!! 😈😁



No comments:

Post a Comment