Tuesday, June 28, 2016

This is very familiar.....

So we already did this one about having super powers. It was in I think about the first week. I wanted to be made of rubber. Remember? Of course you don't! That would be really weird if you did actually.....

ANYWAY, I want to be a rubber person. I guess I'll talk about my SECOND power that I would want. Which is OBVOUSLY to fly!!!!!!!!! I mentioned it before in the last entry of this super power question. I want to be able to fly but in a VERY SPECIFIC WAY!!!

I want to be able to fly by yelling.......

FLAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to have fire powers and one of them to engulf myself in flames and fly around like a crazy person!!! Yep yep!!!!! Fire powers, here I come!!!!


Now imagine if I was rubber AND had fire powers......





BUH-BYE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment