Friday, June 17, 2016

Does Anime Count as a Superhero Genre?

So I'm actually writing this one day late. Forgot to do it when I got home. Ha ha. Whoops! So anyway, this one's about superheroes and superpowers, right? Okay, so if anime counts as a superhero thing, I know exactly how I'm going to answer this. 

I would choose the GUM-GUM power that Luffy has in One Piece, my FAVORITE SHOW EVER!!!!!!!! He has the ability to stretch his body in all kinds of ways because he's made of rubber. So kind of like Elasti-Girl aka Mrs. Incredible from The Incredibles. But so much better. He can stop bullets and withstand explosions and stuff. Plus he heals super fast. 

So I would be a rubber person. Yup! With......wings. No, that's too much. Just a rubber person. My super hero name.....that would be Rebel Rose. Yeeeaahhh! Or.....RUBBER ROSE!!!! No. No way. Rebel Rose. I would probably wear......gosh. I dunno. Maybe some kind of kid-like outfit. Like something bright and colorful and a heart painted on my left cheek, with a rose in my hair. Probably shorts and a bright shirt with a panda-bear hoodie over it. I LOVE IT!!!! Yes!!! That is what I choose!!!
So yeah!! ONE PIECE!!! LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! MONKEY D. LUFFY IS THE BEST EVER!!!!!!! I might wear a straw hat just to pay homage to him actually. ALSO!!! Some of my favorite video games are starting to bring out the next part if their series'. YAY!!! Cross your fingers that I get them!!!! Woohoo!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment