Friday, June 24, 2016

I'm a Genius......Lost in Space.....Again.....

Today we revisititied some of my old blog pasts from a lon time agao.

We found something from a time that I wrote in middle school and it was super hilarious. I couldn't stop tauhing with my friend Emma about the blog prompot that I wrote as my middle school self. Isn't my grammar and spelling just so great today? I warned you last time. SO anyhow, if I could go anywhere in time and so on and so forth, I would go to Ireland in the time of my great great great grandfather. I would want to meet him there. It's because he was just such a acool dude and I want to eet him more than anyone eks.e He carried the family on his cbac for so long it was ridiculous. I want to meet him, so bad it's rdiculou.s Now I can't even look at the screen its so horrible but REMEMBER THIS!!! AUTO CORRECT IS HELPING A BIT!!!!! IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE!!!

Anywhere, that's where I would go if I could go anywhere. Ireland is mbeautifula dn magical. That would be te  est plavce for me to go. I love my own spelling. Dont' you?

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment