Tuesday, June 21, 2016

This Question Is SO NOT FAIR IT'S JUST RIDICULOUS..........(Can I use a video game character?)

Yes, I've decided. I am going to talk about a video game character. I love video game characters and I view them indeed as people! I would like to meet and have dinner with Ventus and Sora from Kingdom Hearts. I would love to have dinner with these characters because they are AWESOME IN EVERY WAY!!!!!! Ventus is super friendly and skilled, and he has such an interesting past. I would love to have dinner with him!!!!!! Now Sora, is the famous one, but he's also super friendly and skilled (just not as boss-level as Ventus!). It would be great to hang out with them and just have a good time with two of my favorite people!!

Now if you INSIST that I pick real people, then I choose my great great grandfather and Yuki Kaji. My grandpa brought the family over from Ireland when he was 14, working his way across America and building our ancestral home. I would love to talk to him, and really get to understand him and the troubles he faced. AND YUKI KAJI IS MY FAVORITE VOICE ACTOR/ACTOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE VOICES A TON OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS FROM SHOWS AND IT WOULD BE SO GREAT TO MEET HIM!!!!!!!!

Now that that's done, I'm a little behind on blogging so I gotta end this. Buh bye!!!!







Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment