Thursday, June 30, 2016

THE GODS OF FRUIT!!!!

So if I was cursed to eat only one food for the rest of my life, I would choose to eat my favorite food of all. The food that I consider to be the best and most versatile fruit in the world! Juice, pie, sliced, diced, parfait, souffle, tart, pull-over, fried, baked, caramelized, and even just by itself! Yes! I am talking about the gods of fruit! Apples!!!! APPLES!!!!!!!!!!! RINGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE JAPANESE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love apples! They are my favorite food! Anything apple, I will eat. Anything at all! I don't think I've ever turned down something apple unless I was appled-out. And that is a very rare occurrence! Plus, if I could eat apples for the rest of my life, I could have full-on meals!!!!! Juice, cold snacks, tasty treats, dinners, creative lunches, I could eat full meals and desserts!! And still be healthy if paired with a consistent amount of water. Either way, I would definitely choose apples for my forever-food.

Well, this is the last blog, so I'll have to sign off now. KAGAMINE LEN IS THE MOST AMAZING SINGER EVER!!!!!!! AND 96NEKO IS RIGHT ON PAR WITH HIM!!!! SO THERE!!!!!!!!! I hope you all have wonderful times at whatever may occur to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of love!!!!!!!!!!!












YAY!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment