Friday, June 24, 2016

FUNNYFUNNYFUNNYHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot tell a lie. That in itself is a lie. Kay, I can't tell a joke off the bat. I don't have stand-alone jokes, I tell funny stories. SO HERE IS ONE OF MY BEST STORIES FROM THE PAST, BROUGHT TO YOU LIVE AND UNCUT!!!!!!!!! AS MENTIONED IN THE LAST POST, HERE IS THE GREAT MASTERPIECE OF MY MIDDLE SCHOOL MIND!!!!!!!!

                                                     "The Genius Who Floats in Space"

So. Here I am. Floating in space. Yeah, I'm a real genius. Oh sure I created a machine that could transport human beings to space. But did it occur to the organic hard drive in my head to make sure I could get back? Gasp. Indeed I did not! Yeah, I'm smart. Sigh. Well here I am alone in space with my keyboard. Funny how I have the thing in my hands that created the program that brought me here, but I have absolutely no control over it to get back. Real ironic. I'm tempted to throw it away from me and watch it float through this timeless abyss of space. But that would just be another one of my rashly brilliant ideas. One of the ones that got me stranded here. No I need to hold onto it. For now. Until I can find some way to get back to earth. Until then, I'll just clutch my useless keyboard to my uselessly floating body and wait. And pray no aliens come to eat me.




Hershey's Chocolate bar. Yeah I think I like those. Milk Chocolate. Okie-day, then! Buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment