Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Is This A Trick Question?

There are so many animals out there in this world, I mean, come on! Who can seriously pick a favorite animal? Just one? Well, I suppose that could be a thing for only some people. I know a friend of mine would immediately say "horses" and take nothing else for an answer. :D

Well, my favorite animal is a tie between two: a cat named Fluffy and a unicorn.

Now, Fluffy comes with backstory. He's actually the pet cat of my second favorite singer, 96Neko. Fluffy is a black cat with a HUGE amount of attitude. He isn't actually fluffy, he's a very sleek cat. Neko's pet cat Sleek is the fluffy one. Anyway, Fluffy is adorable and he is just so smart. Cats in general are AMAZING. They're smart and sassy, but at the same time, they are just so cute that you can't help but love them. I think they're a lot like humans, actually. Just better in some ways. And I LOVE CATS. I had huge fights with my German teacher over them, because for some UNKNOWN REASON, he hates cats. Bleh to him!

Anyway, I love unicorns because they are beautiful and pure. THEY'RE UNICORNS!!!!! I had a unicorn book and stuffed animal named Snow when I was a little girl. Love em!

They're also the national animal of Scotland.

So don't hunt any unicorns when you're in Scotland.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment