Monday, June 27, 2016

I MOLD WITH MY MIND.....And we're molding! We're Molding.....we're molding....we're molding....done!!!.....What is this thing?

Okay, so I'm taking this lump of clay inside my mind and molding it into something else. I'll give you this full narration of it. So...I'm basically shaping and forming and changing and blabbing all the while and continuing in a much longer rant than before...more and more all the time....just misspelled some words there. Thank you auto-correct. Let's see....still going....getting a little more delicate now.....and a little more delicate....a little more.....GOT IT!!!!!!

I formed a tree in the middle of a rose. Just one rose blossom and in it's center, there is a growing tree. I think it's an oak tree. It's a pretty large tree. At any rate, both the rose and the tree are pure gold, and the rose is shaded with teal and cerulean mixed colors, opalescent and translucent shading along the tips of the petals. The tree is pure gold and shaded by lines of bright yellow. Tips of emerald-green are topping the leaves of the tree and the whole thing kinda glows. And SOMEHOW this magical metal statue came out of clay, was baked, then painted (actually we kinda skipped the pain part. It was born this way.), and it managed to make itself made of metal and gems. It. Is. Beautiful.

BY THE WAY, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TEA PARTY TOMORROW!!!!!!!! I'LL LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment